Gram Zdrowia

Home Stimuli Diets 80% of health comes from the gut

80% of health comes from the gut

Print
1. Approximately 80% of the immune system lives in the intestines 
2. In our bodies there are about 500 different bacteria. 
3. About 100 trillion (100 000 000 000 000) of bacteria living in us - more than ten times the cells making up our bodies. 
4. Bacteria inside of us weigh from 1 to 2 kg. 
5. About 85% of bacteria is known as good, and the remaining 15% did not give us any good, but it is okeślane as the ideal ratio. 

One often hears that death begins in the colon and it is difficult not to agree, if more and more It is our ever more szucznym, increasingly preserved food that kills our internal flora, but if we take care of it properly, it is our gut can become the beginning of health. 

Of course, we hear about products promoujących health, with good bacteria, l-casei, but how many of these good bacteria experiencing how restrictive the production process, where almost everything is pasteurized, UHT-tyzuje, sterilized-this whole process is focused on killing bacteria, thereby increasing rarely have the opportunity to eat good bacteria. 

Who of us alone produces yogurt, curdled milk on the adjusted or Kisi cabbage and cucumbers? - Wolimykupować pasteurized in supermarkets. 

Can we distinguish between the taste of cabbage from the cabbage ukiszonej acidified with vinegar? Do we know what should be the color of natural ukiszona cabbage? - This is not like raw white cabbage, only yellow?

How do I know a good yogurt? - The real one, in which the bacteria are still alive, in which yogurt bacteria multiply in power? - One should give the yogurt to make the next 6 servings. Yogurt mother pour milk pour into 6 jars - after a few hours at a temperature of 36 degrees (the temperature of the human body) should get 6 yogurts. Yogurt during the multiplication, we should not expose to the sun, and jars should leave less air as the most, because the bacteria are anaerobic bacteria, yogurt, and if we leave too much oxygen then it will be proliferated competitive aerobic bacteria (kefir). 



Bifidobacterium lactis - very often occurs in jogurtac. can stimulate the immune system. 

Lactobacillus acidophilus - a dietary entire system resides. 

Bifidobacterium longum - supports the digestive system. 

Bifidobacterium bifidum - actively participates in immune responses. 

Lactobacillus casei - helping other good bacteria multiply faster. 

Lactobacillus plantarum - helps to get vitamins into cells. 



In addition, live more: 

Lactobacillus salivarius - stays in the mouth. 

Lactobacillus rhamnosus - stabilizes microflora. 

Lactobacillus bulgarious - together with other bacteria Lactobacilluswytwarza antioxidants from food. 

Lactobacillus sporogenes - stabilizes micro - to get rid of stomach problems.
80% of health comes from the gut
 

Add comment


Menu główne


Ostatnio na forum

No posts to display.

Komentarze

  • Flax oil - Polish Gold 1/4 Omega-3

    LeenLife E - Omega 3 w najczystszej postaci... Jedyny zarejestrowany w Polsce i na świecie nutraceutyk ...

    Read more...

Gościmy

We have 402 guests online